• You may want to think about a break for a while, if you are a foreigner that has been staying in the nation for a while. However, some Finns do feel that this is a sign of an impending return to the times. The very first thing to do is get hold of yourself a tourist visa. If you can prove you have no intention of returning to the nation in the future, you will then extend your tourist visa to 180 days.

  • Connect:
  • Mail Friend
  • Name:
  • Christopher
  • Location:
  • Crafton
  • Country:
  • United States
  • Gender:
  • male
  • Birthday:
  • 09/03/1965
  • Chat ID:
  • dowatolu

  • Joined:
  • 10 months ago
  • Last Login:
  • 10 months ago
  • Views:
  • Profile views
Add to Contacts Request x

Optional - Add a message to your contacts request: